Sunday, February 27, 2011

                                    A  FOOL..

             I'm sitting all alone in myroom and once again i'm thinking of my life..
My past is passing me by see a lot of pain , a lot of tears...That's how i remember it..
There were a lot of days that i could only cry...
My hope was faded away..I wanted to say goodbye to everything..
Now i'm laughing and feeling fine..Sometimes i still cry,inside and outside..
But,thats different then in the past..I just wanted to say goodbye to everything...
Damn.....What was i a fool??cause if i really said goodbye i had never felt this lovely feeling deep inside....
It's a great feeling called LOVE..
And i'm so thankful for finding her/him..It's making me stronger day after day..
There was a time that i wanted to say goodbye,
Now,I want to live myown life ever.
FUCK UP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment