Sunday, August 28, 2011

The LOVE Letter

  I thought you're not receive my letter ..cz i don't get any feedback from you.. I thought the postman have sent the letter to the wrong adresses..That is what makes me worry to think about...yah..it's been a week i've lost you.I don't know what,where and why!!! Today, i've try to reach you, and you've answer my call, thats good enough fr me.. but sorry.. i put it down cz i'm scared i'll be cryn' when i'm talking to you..sorry.. 


  And about 20minutes ago i guess, he updated something which makes me feel relieve and glad.. Well at least he feel somethg than none aite... It's hard to make a decision being with you.. cz you are someone who's hard to predict that i can't do or act somethg based on lust or emotion.. I'm still waiting as long i'm using my mind to think positively.. I trust you,i trust you well.. I'm sure you are not did somethg bad behind me.. MARK my words Bienjie.. I TRUST YOU sayang .. I LOVE YOU.. 

P/S : THE CARD IS SINCERELY MADE BY ME..I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S NOT PERFECT AS WELL. I MADE IT BY MYSELF AS A SIGN HOW SINCERE MYLOVE TOWARDS YOU BIENJIE ASYRAF DAMIEN. I HEART YOU SAYANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment