Monday, August 15, 2011

What is happening to US??




  I miss the old of us,i miss to trough all the things together like we used before,i miss to spend time with you like how we used to spent before,i miss to talking with you on the phone in the late night,i miss to kiss your lips like we like to make it before eachtime we met,i miss the moment which we shared our problems about HIM/HER together,i miss our memories which means a loaddss to me,i miss your hug which makes me feel like a hundred years hadn't see you,i miss hold your hand while walking in the street whenever we're going out together.I really give a damm about that seriously,there's something wrong in our friendship which i try to find out what it is!! I really want to fix it no matter what, i love and too loving our friendship and YOU!! I don't want anythg distrupted our relation that been tied tightly before..


 But now,all seems changed and i don't know why,but what i felt is....I'm loosing you ittention which i need the most and always..Last time we met on 13th August(saturday) when we having breakfasting gathering with others,i felt like we're just know each other by that time,which AWKWARD moment has arise that time..I really felt like we never know each other!! But so you know that,i've being speechless and surprised like i wanna cry because you gave me something that i've been dreaming fr to get it from you :) it's really beautifull and i can't stop admiring the bracelet..It just made me cry when i touch it ^^ ..


BTW,I really hope that the SNOW GLOBE still with you..I'm still waiting fr us.. I hope this year vacation give us more time to spend and having full fun there like we used before..I LOVE OUR RELATION SO MUCH,this is not the end...I'll fight and do whatever it takes to hold you in my life and to hold our relationship..we've made a lots a promise..and i'm not frgtting itand so do you i hope..and we're goana fullfil it when the time has arrive..

I just don't want you to leave me alone..you are my best ever ELLE ...
We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.
I MISS YOU SO MUCH xxxxxxxxDDDDDDDD xxxxxxOOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment